Here is a restaurant copycat recipe for Joe's Crab Shack Seafood Fondue. This dish contains cheese, shrimp, spinach and sauteed mushrooms and is served with garlic bread for dipping. Read on to find out how to make seafood fondue at home in your own kitchen.
2 (10oz) frozen spinach
8 oz crab meat
dash of salt
1 bunch green onions
1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
dash of pepper
1/4 lb butter
1/4 tsp garlic powder
dash of Tabasco sauce
1/2 cup mushrooms
- Thaw the spinach.
- Squeeze all the liquid out of the chopped spinach.
- Saute onions and mushrooms in butter.
- Mix with the remaining ingredients.
- Place in a fondue or crockpot.
- Serve with french or garlic bread cut into chunks for dipping.