Here is a restaurant copycat recipe for Seafood Enchiladas like the ones served at Joe's Crab Shack. Read on to find out how easy to make this dish at home using simple ingredients and limited cooking skills. Save time and money by making copycat recipes in your own kitchen.
1 onion, chopped
1/4 lb shrimp, peeled and chopped
1/2 cup sour cream
1 Tbsp butter
8 oz Colby Cheese
1/4 cup melted butter
1/2 lb crabmeat
6 large flour tortillas
1 1/2 tsp parsley
1 cup half and half
1/2 tsp garlic salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large skillet, saute onions in butter until transparent.
- Remove skillet from heat. Stir in crabmeat and shrimp.
- Shred the cheese and mix halt of it into the seafood.
- Place a large spoonful of the mixture into each tortilla.
- Roll the tortillas up and arrange in a baking dish.
- In a saucepan over low heat, combine half and half, sour cream, butter, parley and garlic salt.
- Stir until mixture is lukewarm and blended.
- Pour sauce over the enchiladas and sprinkle the remaining cheese on top.
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes.