Here is a restaurant copycat recipe for Joe's Crab Shack Crab Nachos. Read on to find out how to make these at home with simple ingredients and limited cooking skills.
Baked tortilla chips
1/4 cup sour cream
1 cup cheddar cheese
1 pkg imitation crabmeat, chopped
1/4 cup mayonnaise
1/4 cup sliced black olives
2 tbsp chopped onion
1/4 tsp paprika
- Arrange tortilla chips in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- In a owl, combine the crab, sour cream, mayonnaise, and onion.
- Spoon about 1 Tbsp onto each chip.
- Sprinkle with cheese, olives and paprika.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 6-8 minutes or until the cheese melts.